lundi 3 septembre 2007

New Apartment!!

Christa, German, Jenae, and I moved into our apartment yesterday. This is my room with some of us in it. its three of the roomates and our friend.



And this is the bathroom. We got a shower curtain for it today.



We went shopping for it today and it is awesome so far. Were makin our first dinner in it right now, well they are making dinner, I am watching. :-P

So this past weekend we went to Marseilles as a group on saturday. but on friday 14 of us went to La Ciatot. It was beautiful. The coast is beautiful here. I love going to the beach. I have gotten so much tanner while here. It was so great. here are some pictures. Because i feel like pictures tell better stories than me:


This is me and christa under un faux arch de triumph in Marseilles.


This is all my roomies!!! yaya for roomies.


This is me and my roomate Jenae in front of the most beautiful palace we have seen. Its amazing. Its gorgeous.


This is the palace.


This is Marseilles/Los Angeles. Because there is more graffiti in Marseilles than in LA.....blah.

But the other part of Marseilles that we saw was beautiful. There is a cathedral there that is called Notre Dame de la Guerre...i think....and we went up there on the tour. It was so pretty.


This is the cathedral in the background.

Other than that everything is going very well. :-D

3 commentaires:

JER!! :~) a dit…

am i the first one to comment this?? this is cool!! you look like your having so much fun!! it sux for the one guy thats living with three girls. lol that should be fun thou! i miss you!! :~)

bigmo a dit…

Your killing me! All I can do sitting here in NJ is groan and think "i wish I was there" Your pics are great and your subjects beautiful.
You say "the prettiest palace i"ve seen" most of us have never seen a palace!
Keep thoase posts coming so I can moan some more
Uncle Chuck

obiit a dit…

jules!!!
entirely jealous.
have fun, hippie!