dimanche 2 décembre 2007

Quick Update

Last week was super busy. In fact the past couple weeks have been. Last week was midterms and I had a test in pretty much all my classes. Some of them went well, others not so much. I just wanted to post a few pics of the past couple weeks. A couple weeks ago it snowed here. It was amazing! No one was expecting it, including the French, though somehow no one looked as excited as we were. My friends and I were running through the streets taking pictures. :-P







Oddly the snow cleared up by the weekend and I went to Luberon on saturday and I went rock climbing on sunday. Luberon was cool. We went to three different cities: Apt, Roussillon, and Gourdes. We got to see Albert Camus's grave site also.





This is the park we went to in Roussillon:






For Thanksgiving our group had a dinner at a restaurant. We had duck. It was not the best duck I have ever had. Roomie pic for thanksgiving:



We also had our own thanksgiving at our house on the saturday after. We invited a bunch of people over and everyone brought a dish. We had sooo much food. We had salads, rotissary chicken, pizza, stuffing, mashed potatoes, yams. Jenae even made pumpkin pie. :-D It was like real thanksgiving, but in France. A lot of people that were there had never had thanksgiving before so it was fun to do.

Aucun commentaire: