vendredi 12 octobre 2007

And the real year begins

Last weekend the CSU group went to the lavender fields, Moustiers-Ste Marie, and les gorges du verdon. My friend Tina and I had a photo shoot in the lavender fields. Kinda like the one in front of the gate in Berlin but more appropriate.





Saqib: "Be an orangutan"


Saqib: "Be a giraffe"


After the Lavender fields we went to an amazingly cute little city, Moustiers-Ste Marie. It had a chapel in the hills and we had to hike up to it. My friend Travis and I tried to hike to the chapel and we ended up taking the long way, but it was well worth it because we got to see a whole other view and it was beautiful. We found a little cave too. :-D


The view of the city from above was pretty cool too.


The chapel on the top was just like all the other chapels I have seen, but it was on top of a hill so that made it cooler. This is my roomate and I in front of it.


And this is part of les gorges du verdon, which is also known as the grand canyon of france. We went down to the bottom to the lake and my 2 friends and I went kayaking while everyone else just sat around. Kayaking was so great. It was a perfect day for it too.


I also started school this week. It has gone very well so far. I love all my teachers and the classes are actually really fun. I think it will be a lot of work, but it will be worth it. Have a good week all!

Aucun commentaire: